Article 1 (Personal information)
"Personal information" shall mean "personal information" as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. It shall be the information on a living individual and that a specific individual can be identified from the description, etc. contained in the information, such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact, and the information that a specific individual can be identified from such information unit such as data concerning appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, etc. and insurer number on health insurance card,etc.
Article 2 (Collection method of personal information)
the Company may, at the time of user registration, ask you for personal information, such as the name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, and driver's license number.
In addition, informations regarding transaction records and settlement information, including the user's personal information made between the user and business partners, etc., are collected from the Company's business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertisement delivery destinations, etc. Hereinafter referred to as "Business Partners”) .
Article 3 (Purpose of collecting / using personal information)
The purpose of the Company to collect and use personal information is as follows.
- To provide and operate the Company’s services
- To respond to inquiries from users (including identity verification)
- To send e-mails about new functions, updates, and campaigns regarding the Service the user is using and other services provided by the Company
- To contact users as necessary, such as for maintenance and for important notices
- In order to have the user view, change, delete, and view his/her registered information and view his / her usage situation
- In order to charge the user a usage fee for the paid service
- Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4 (Change of purpose of use)
- The Company shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is relevant to the purpose before the change.
- In the event that the purpose of use is changed, the purpose after the change shall be notified to the user by the method prescribed by the Company or announced on this website.
Article 5 (Provision of personal information to third parties)
The Company will not provide personal information to a third party without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and other laws and regulations.
- When it is necessary for the protection of a person's life, body, or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted with it in carrying out the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the person in question may hinder the execution of the affairs concerned
When the Company notifies or makes public the following matters in advance and notifies the Personal Information Protection Commission
- The purpose of use includes provision to a third party
- Items of data provided to third parties
- Means or methods of provision to third parties
- Stop providing personal information to a third party at the request of the individual
- Method to accept the request of the individual
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the person to whom the information is provided shall not fall under the category of a third party.
- When the Company entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use
- When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of business due to merger or other reasons
- In the case of joint use of personal information with a specific person, notify the person in advance of the item of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the joint use, the purpose of use of the personal information, and the name or name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of personal Information)
When the Company is requested to disclose personal information by the person, the Company will disclose it to the person without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, the Company may not disclose all or part of it, and if the Company decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay.In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property, or other rights and interests of the person or a third party
- When there is a risk that it will significantly hinder the proper implementation of our business
- Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7 (Correction and deletion of personal information)
- If the user's personal information held by the Company is incorrect information, the user may claim the Company correct, add or delete the personal information to the Company in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Company (hereinafter, "Correction, etc.”) .
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request of the user as described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall make Correction, etc. of the personal information without delay.
- When the Company makes Correction, etc. pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph or decides not to make corrections, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of use, etc. of personal information)
- The Company shall, on the grounds that the personal information is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that it was acquired by wrongful means from the person concerned, will conduct the necessary investigation without delay when suspension or deletion of such use (hereinafter referred to as "Suspension of Use, etc.") is requested.
- If the Company determines that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, the Company will conduct Suspension of Use, etc. of such personal information without delay.
- In the event that the Company has conduct Suspension of Use, etc. pursuant to the provision of the preceding paragraph, or has decided not to conduct Suspension of Use, etc., the Company will notify the user without delay.
- Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, if there is a large amount of cost for Suspension of Use, etc., or if it is difficult to conduct Suspension of use, etc., and if alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, this alternative measure shall be taken.
- The contents of the Policy may be changed without notifying the user, except for laws and regulations and other matters otherwise stipulated in the Policy.
Article 10 (Contact)
For inquiries regarding the Policy, please contact the following office.
Tairiku Trading Co., Ltd.
21-10, Shinkawa 2-chome, Chuo-ku, Tokyo